Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Obama Snooze-Fest

Well, that was boring.

It is pretty obvious that Obama over-corrected after he has been hammered for joking and laughing about the economy and turning his attention to other things (March Madness). But I would much rather see him making fun of the handicapped than sit through such a dull and monotonous presentation.

I have to admit that I didn't watch the whole thing. I just couldn't do it. It was so boring! And repetitive. He said the same thing over and over. Most of it was stuff he said during the campaign.

And what was the deal with the opening statement. You think that if you remove the teleprompters and replace them with a giant TV in the back of the room, no one will notice that you are still reading? Come on!

So, I basically got nothing out of it. And I doubt Obama came any closer to drumming up support for his bank-breaking budget plan.

1 comment:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I heard part of it on the radio and turned it off because I couldn't stand it.

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned anything about the apparent end of the honeymoon between Obama and Europe:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123689700452612473.html